Cover Care inspects and replaces automatic pool covers. Pool cover replacement is our most highly demanded service performed by our trained, courteous, experienced technicians.
Signs that it may be time to replace your cover are:
- stiff or brittle vinyl
- tears, rips or holes in the cover
- weather has caused damage
- water is pooling, but it hasn’t rained
- you’re just ready for a change
Cover Care professionals inspect your cover, and replace it if necessary.
Automatic Pool Cover Repairs
To ensure your automatic cover is performing properly to protect your loved ones, Cover Care has the expertise to repair your cover. Our highly trained cover professionals are equipped with the skill, tools, and parts to complete the required service. Call us when you have any of these or other issues:
- Cover won’t open or close
- Cover opens or closes crooked
- System makes unusual noise
- Dirt streaks by lead edge
- Cover has holes, rips or tears
Cover Care technicians are trained to service and repair all brands of automatic pool covers: Automatic Pool Covers Inc., Aquamatic, Cover Pools, Coverstar and Pool Cover Specialists.
Pool Cover Colors
Eight colors available to fit into your pool landscape.
Variations in monitors/devices and browsers may cause vinyl colors to appear differently on screen. We offer a free vinyl color swatch sample booklet.