Install an Automatic Pool Cover During New Pool Construction
Building an automatic pool cover system into your in-ground pool during new construction is our most popular type of installation. We work with your pool builder to determine which automatic pool cover system best fits your pool.
From unique design options to fabric colors, we’ve got you covered throughout the entire process. Our systems can be custom-built seamlessly into vinyl, gunite, or fiberglass pools of many shapes and sizes during the construction process, making them low-profile with virtually no obstructions.
If you’re in the first steps of your pool building journey, our team is happy to connect you with a Cover Care partnered pool builder in your area. We are ready to help you complete the pool of your dreams!
Add an Automatic Pool Cover to an Existing Pool
Was your in-ground pool built without an automatic pool cover? We can add one for you! A new, deck mounted system can be added to virtually any shaped pool, providing your family the same security and protection.
- Provides safety and cost-saving benefits
- Fully functional automatic pool cover
- Cover and system housed on top of the pool deck
- Can be added to virtually any shaped pool
- 100% weather resistant PVC housing
- Best engineered vinyl available in 8 colors
- Housing colors available to blends in with pool landscape: white, light gray, beige
A safety cover, installed by COVER CARE, offers you the highest level of security and peace of mind.
Designed for smaller pools and spas less than 18′ wide and shorter than 38′ long. A manual safety cover is simple and safe.
- Non-motorized operation…a simple turn of a handle to open the cover, pull on a rope to close
- Superior vinyl available in 8 colors
- Offers the same protection and safety as a motorized cover system
Pool Cover Colors
Eight colors available to fit into your pool landscape.
Variations in monitors/devices and browsers may cause vinyl colors to appear differently on screen. We offer a free vinyl color swatch sample booklet.