Be a part of the team that saves lives every day!
Your job with Cover Care will be rewarding because you will get the satisfaction of seeing the “before and after” of your work, but more importantly, because you will be helping families keep their children and pets safe.
Cover Care is the only pool cover installation company with coast to coast operations in the US. We are growing rapidly and looking for a cover technician across the country to join our team. Most employees remain with the company for many years.
We pay above average wages and benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, and retirement. We provide extensive training to perform any required jobs. Previous pool cover experience is not required, but we will consider relevant work experience outside of our industry that may contribute to learning and becoming an effective technician.
We provide a truck equipped with all tools required for the work.
What would you do?
Our automatic pool cover technicians visit residential swimming pools to install and repair automatic pool covers including:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair automatic pool cover systems, performing the appropriate service operations indicated on the service requests.
- Verify essential jobsite measurements.
- Provide professional, courteous customer service.
- Make recommendations to the client for system upgrades, replacement covers, or other needed repairs to ensure safety and optimum system performance.
- Complete service paperwork carefully, documenting all work completed and parts/components used.
- If follow-up is required, communicate and document the work performed and additional service needed.
- Assist in training and supervising field service helpers.
Please send all inquiries and resumes to careers@CoverCare.NET.
Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Cover Care.
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.