All Automatic Pool Cover Repair Services are Not Created Equal
January 15, 2020 | Cover Care
When it comes to inground swimming pool accessories you can’t live without, your automatic pool cover is at the top of the list. You love it for the convenience and safety it provides. That’s why it’s so frustrating when your automatic pool cover isn’t working as it should and you need automatic pool cover repair.
But as you’re choosing an automatic pool cover repair service near you, keep in mind that all pool cover repair companies are not created equal. Before you schedule a service call, do a little research and make sure you’re choosing a company that’s experienced and trustworthy. Here are some tips to ensure you’re choosing the best pool cover repair service for your inground pool.
- Check their customer reviews. Just as you would with any repair service for your home, you need to make sure your pool cover repair company is recommended by other happy customers. In addition to reviews on their website, look for a four or five-star rating on sites like Google. While an occasional bad review may just be a hard-to-please customer, overall, the reviews should be positive.
- Check their employee reviews. Happy employees mean happy customers. Make sure you’re choosing a pool cover service company that is committed to hiring good people and taking care of them. That way, you can rest assured that the service technician who comes to your house is courteous, respectful, honest, experienced and committed to safety and great service.
- Check their website. A reputable pool cover repair company will have a website that outlines their processes, with helpful tips to troubleshoot common problems you may having with your pool cover. If they don’t have a website, you might be dealing with someone who offers other types of general handyman services and dabbles in pool cover repair, but doesn’t have the necessary experience to do the job right or access to replacement parts when they’re needed.
- Make sure they’re specialists. Even if they do have a great website, there are plenty of pool service companies who offer pool repair and maintenance service but don’t specialize in automatic pool covers. These folks are an excellent choice for weekly pool maintenance and other pool equipment replacement and repair. However, automatic pool covers are a specialized piece of equipment and require a service technician who is an expert in servicing all brands of automatic pool covers.
- Check their experience. The automatic pool cover industry has evolved and grown exponentially over the last 30 years. Make sure you’re dealing with a company that’s been around for a while—one that embraces the latest innovations and is ahead of the curve when it comes to servicing new technology.
All automatic pool cover repair services are not the same. Protect the investment you made in your automatic pool cover by doing a little legwork before you need to schedule a service call. Having found automatic pool cover repair service that has great reviews, fantastic, experienced technicians and a commitment to doing things right, you can spend your time relaxing by your inground pool instead of worrying about pool maintenance and repairs.
We service these cities and surrounding areas:
California: Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco
Indiana: Indianapolis, South Bend
Kentucky: Lexington, Louisville
Missouri: Kansas City
New Jersey: Red Bank
New Mexico: Albuquerque
New York: Long Island
Ohio: Cincinnati, Columbus
Texas: Austin, Dallas, Lubbock, San Antonio
Utah: Salt Lake City, St. George